Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pushing the Habit



I'm not a professional photographer or a good blogger but I know I have some good stuff to share. It may not good as it seems but I still believe that beauty is in the eye of the viewer, and of course, we can't ignore the hands of the photo-shooter.

Every time I hit the road, trough vehicle or in foot, I habitually aim my 5-year old Nokia 6300 at almost everything I passed on by. I can't resist the urge and that's my problem (not really a problem because I had great fun doing it).

My wife even got jealous with my precious little phone because I’m already attached with it. I can't let it stay away in my palm for just a minute. Thus affecting my daily work performance and forgetting some night obligations.

So, all I can say right now is blessed is my phone for it eternally enjoys my heavenly touch, full attention, and warmest affection… and blessed are those who are destined to reap the fruit of my little obsession!

Claveria: Gloomy but still lovely...
By the Sea: Waiting for the sun to shine...

Countryside: Typical rice field in the Barrio

Sanchez Mira: Such a Beauty-full place to explore...
Bangui Windmills: Against the light, there is delight...
Laoag City's Sinking Bell Tower: It's amazing how some lights surprised the pitch-black night...

2 comments: